- I am a member of the Ordre des Psychologues du Québec (licence no.10824-07)
- I have a B.A. (Honours) in Psychology from McGill University (in Montreal, Quebec)
- I completed an M.A. in Clinical Psychology at the University of British Columbia (Vancouver, B.C)
- My Ph.D. is also in Clinical Psychology from the University of British Columbia
- I completed an APA & CPA Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship at the University of Alberta Hospital
I have conducted research in the areas of eating behaviour, dieting, weight loss, and health psychology, with first-authored publications in the peer reviewed journals Appetite and Journal of Behavioural Medicine.
The March 2007 issue of Allure magazine featured one of my studies in its 'Mood Report' section (www.allure.com/magazine/2007/08/Thigh_Stress).